Saturday, December 5, 2015

Road Trip

We headed North this morning, on the way to the Madrigal Dinner last night we had picked up some supplies that Marie needed.
After unloading and visiting Marie, I called Barry and he was feeling good enough to have visitors, so we went on to Olympia.  He was doing good, but it looks uncomfortable the way his arm has to be strapped down.  We didn't stay too long, not wanting to tire him out.  From there we went to Costco via the hobby shop.  I knew I shouldn't have stopped there!
The clerk was flying one of these around for some customers and it flew so good I ended up with one.   We found several things we wanted at Costco and then headed home.
It didn't take me long to find a charged battery, bind the INDUCTRiX quad to the transmitter and come in to show Vera how well it flies.
I got the wings finished up on the new Extra 300 this evening, now I am just waiting for the motor to get here.  We did a little of everything today and it was very enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...