Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Shopping

Monday we didn't do much, I slept in after the big weekend and did a little work on the Extra 300's pilot.  Tuesday morning Vera had an appointment with her eye doctor.  While I was waiting this group set up and started playing Christmas songs.  I really enjoyed it, so I took a picture of them as we left.  We had lunch at the Country Deli and then finished up our Christmas shopping.
This is how the Extra 300's pilot looks now, a lot different than those ugly googles they had molded on.  It took lots of grinding and painting, but I am happy with the result.
As I was going in from the shop, the moon showed up through a small break in the clouds.  I don't have the manual focus completely figured out yet so this picture is a little blurry.  I didn't crop the picture, so this is how large my picture will be once I get it all figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...