Friday, October 23, 2009

Fridays are Great!




My Friday started a little later than normal. Looking up some information on the computer and then watching the finish of a soccer game resulted in us not going to bed until 2 AM Thursday night. Needless to say, I slept in this morning. By the time I ate, checked emails and read the news online, it was time to head out to pick up James. I did a little shopping and then went up to Cascade and read a magazine until James got out. After a stop at his house to pick up the Xbox, a run through the Drive up at Burger King we settled in for an evening of Xbox and Wwe. I am all thumbs with that Xbox controller, good thing I don't use it to fly airplanes. It is a good thing Parker came over for a while so he had some one who could play with him.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...