Monday, October 26, 2009

On the Roof Again

Well this morning did not start out good. Vera told me the leak was still leaking! After breakfast it was up on the roof again. I worked at it until around 1:00 when I figured it was fixed. Do you think it would rain so I could check it, No seems their forecast was a little off. I had a call from Barry, they are in Nevada now. They have been in camping where there was not Internet or Cell signal. I believe they are headed back to Utah tomorrow. There should be a journal update soon. I went over to Dianne's and saw the twins, plus Jillian and Rielee were there. Lots of fun to watch the activity over there. Since the rain would not cooperate, I went out and built on my new plane. I may be making a test flight so if we have some good weather. Tomorrow is the big day for Debbie, she gets her license. I hear she is not even going to wait until school is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...