Saturday, October 24, 2009

Up on the Roof Top


Up on the Roof Top Reindeer..is how I started my Facebook entry today. We discovered a leak in the bathroom Friday. I got up this morning and headed up on the roof. I ended up resealing all the vents and the chimney before I was done. It was worth it as Vera had made an apple pie, that made for a great lunch. After lunch I headed to Longview for a couple of errands and to meet up with Mik and James for a ride to James football game. It was a nice afternoon for watching football and taking pictures. Pizza afterwards with them and Michelle finished off a busy day. Now I am headed for my recliner, you never know that may result in a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...