Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pretty much a normal Saturday


I went out to take some pictures of the leaves this morning and this robin landed in the oak tree. I took its picture and it turned out pretty good with the leaves as a background. Then I did some more cleaning in the shop. I can now see the top of 4 benches, only one more to go. I have found several tools and other things that have been missing for a while.


James had a game at Toutle this afternoon. The rain stopped just before the game started and it was sunny for the entire game. James was one of the co-captins for the coin toss at the begining of the game. They won 18 to 14 with the subs playing most of the second half. Brock and Parker has a game afterwards so we stayed and watched it also. Great fun because there was lots of family there to visit with. We stopped and had dinner with Mik, Michelle and James on the way home, nice way to relax after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...