Wednesday, December 22, 2010

OOPS

Wednesday, finally something interesting happened today! Vera had went to bible study and I was working in the house when I heard a knock on the door. By the time I got there, the driver was in the truck and starting to back out. Maybe she did not want to hear any comments about the package.
The first thing I did was take it in and take a couple of pictures of it. Then I opened it up and everything was fine. Horizon Hobby packs things pretty darn good! It was a spinner and display prop for my new Mustang. I have everything to finish it now, but I told myself that I was finishing the B-36 before I build anything else! Not much else has went on around here this week. Monday I puttered on the B-36 all day, took the garbage down to the road and watched Monday Night Football. Tuesday was bring the empty garbage can up, more work on the B-36. Vera had coffee and cookies with Bev at the bakery. Later we went down to Lacey Rae's for lunch. They have a tomato soup that is great! Another place where you don't want to be in a hurry. All three days have been restful and relaxing. In the evenings we had recordings to watch of the Red Bull Air Races and the World Rally Championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brakes and Flying

  Yes, yesterday I got the brake job on the Smart Car finished.  The left side went faster as I had all the tools out and knew how it came a...