Thursday, July 1, 2010

Trip to Olympia

We headed North this morning. We did not start as early as planned because I slept in, by the time I did my exercises, showered, had breakfast, picked up the mail and stopped at the Credit Union it was 10:30. We stopped and saw Marie and had nice visit. Then it was on to Barry's to deliver a couple of packages. We checked out the latest progress on their house and then went out for a nice lunch with Barry. When we got back we checked out the new additions to the motor home before leaving. It was nice to see Barry before they start on their trip.

I made a short stop at the hobby shop for a few things. We had never been to Cabela's so we went there next.

First thing in the door is this J-3 with some serious Tundra Tires on it.

We toured the lower level and bought a couple of small things before heading to Costco. We didn't have a list so we just wandered and picked up some things that caught our fancy. We had a nice day and did not run into any real rain until we were on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...