Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Full

Today, we met the family at Noon for dinner at the Mansion.
The view of SW Longview from the Mansion.


We were on the Sun Porch and it was real nice, there were walls on 3 sides of us so we were not bothered by other groups.

My girls, everyone was in a great mood today.

James and Gage, they were having a great time with the camera taking strange colored pictures.

Mik and Elle, I think she wore out his knee bouncing. The food was great and there was lots of variety. I had lots of turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, I did put a few broccoli and cucumbers on my plate to make it legal. Talk about desserts, I had apple tart, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, chocolate cake and another piece of pie that was real good, but I don't know what it was. I missed some, but there was just no space left in the old tummy, I am still full 6 hours later. Probably no evening snack for me.
Hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...