Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Beautiful Day


What a nice day to be outside! I mowed this afternoon, well really I bagged leaves, maple seeds , fir limbs and cedar branch's that had blown off. There are not many leaves or seeds left after the winds of last week so this may be the last mowing for a while. As I was mowing the thought came to me that I should have taken a before picture to go along with this after one. Vera blew off the decks and we both worked on cleaning the pond. Then it was off for a bite to eat, get the mail and take a short drive sight seeing. We ate at Lions Pride Park and watched the river, it is real pleasant there. The knee was a little sore so I sat down to put some heat on it when we got home. That turned into a big fat nap!
Hope I can sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...