Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chilly Flying


It would have been nicer flying if the wind would have died. It was 2-3 Mph when we got there and was up to 4-5 Mph with gusts to 11 Mph by the time we left. We were dressed for it so I had fun regardless. My friend Bob came down also and I test flew a plane he had bought from me. The plane in the picture is one I built for James but it never got flown much as he liked the one with the bomb bay better, so when Bob was looking for a plane I sold it to him.

After flying, I came home and attacked the leaves with the mower. After emptying many mower bagger loads of leaves, I blew the rest into the brush with the mower. That seemed like lots more fun. It looks like maybe half the leaves have fallen of the maples, so I will have another session in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...