Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Catching up Again

 This catching up is getting to be a habit, but I will try and do better.

7-20-2024

Since Bev was up watching Jordon and Jacob we all got together at the Oasis for lunch.  Vera was the first one to get her phone out and take some pictures.
The Oasis had coloring books for the boys to play with.
Vera had a little problem taking her pictures so Michelle gave her a lesson.
It was a great lunch and afterwards James took a selfie of the group.

7-21-2024

A lady from Yakima called me yesterday asking about the Smart Car.  Today her, a son and grandson came over to check it out.  After test driving it, they bought it and towed it home.
Part of the reason we sold it was the because we had only put 2000 miles on it during the four years we had it.  It did get towed 6000 miles during our two trips to Arizona but that doesn't register on the odometer.

7-23-2024

I have been working on this Tipsy (odd name but it is from Germany) that I got at an estate sale.  I wanted it because James flew one a lot when he was learning.

7-24-2024

As I walked out of the shop tonight the sun was just setting so I took several pictures.  This one is my favorite.  Not much else going on here, I have been working on a couple of helicopters and the Tipsy.


7-26-2024

James came up for a visit and we had to show him our new tool, a Grandpa's Weeder.


7-29-2024

James come up today and cleaned and washed all the gutters.


He also did the doors and all the windows.  Boy that sure saves me a lot of work, plus I don't have to get up on the ladder.  The back side was really bad because they have not been done since they were put in.


7-30-2024

I had a physical therapy appointment this morning.  After having the Hammer Toe corrected and then having an ingrown toenail removed my left leg has never gotten back it's strength.  My doctor made a referral and after the appointment I have a set of exercises to do each day.  After the appointment we ate at Arby's and then did some shopping at Safeway.  Now we are waiting for the chocolate chip, raisin, oatmeal cookies to come out of the oven.  OK, they are out and really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...