Thursday, April 7, 2022

A beautiful day

 
We had scheduled our second Covid booster shots for today.  Mine was scheduled for 11:20 and Vera's for 1:00.  When I was getting mine I mentioned to the nurse that we would go to lunch and be back at 1:00 for Vera's shot.  She asked if she was here and I said she is sitting in the car reading.  The nurse said to go send her in and she would do it right then, Vera commented that she was sure nice when she got done, the same as what I felt.  That cut a couple of hours off our trip.  We picked up lunch at Arby's and people watched while we ate.  After a stop at Safeway we went home via Delameter Valley Rd.  There used to be lots of views of the mountain on Woodside Dr. but it has grown up so much this is the only spot that you can get a picture now.  I went down to visit Cathy after we got home, today was her birthday.  We had a great time sitting on her deck and talking.  I wandered around outside and sat in the sun for a while, we had a high of 81today!  Later I made a couple of flights with the T-REX 500.  I went over to Steve and Dianne's and heard all about their trip to Arizona.  The last thing I did today was put in a little grass seed where there used to be a stump.  I just noticed that my arm is a little sore from the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brakes and Flying

  Yes, yesterday I got the brake job on the Smart Car finished.  The left side went faster as I had all the tools out and knew how it came a...