Friday, October 22, 2021

Slowly getting back to normal

 
Yesterday I worked in the shop a little while and got the red put on the right wing of the Comet delta.  This afternoon I got the red on the left wing.  We also went to town this morning and I went to my appointment at Kaiser.  Then we filled up with gas as the gas gauge was blinking at me all the way down, as we left Kaiser it wouldn't even give an estimate of how far we could go.  It took fourteen gallons, the most I have ever put into it.  I didn't even look for low prices, I just stopped at the first station we came to.  Then we went to Fred Meyer and picked up our grocery order.  I was starting to feel a little tired so we headed home.

Since I couldn't help Vera unload the car I started making up Ziploc bags of Candy for the kids on Halloween.  I might have tested one or two.

After I was done with the candy I put out the rest of the decorations that were in the bag with the pumpkin.
Vera liked my job so well she went in and took a couple of pictures that I am using for today's blog.  It is the end of the day now and I still feel great, of course the forty minute nap this afternoon probably helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...