Friday, October 29, 2021

My last checkup at Sunnyside

10-26-2021  I decided to lose a little weight so we have been sharing some of the sandwiches we used to have whole.  In this case it is a BTC, bacon tomato and cheese instead of a BLT since I can not eat much lettuce because it interferes with one of the medicines I take.  I think it tastes better that way as I really like sharp cheddar cheese.   

 
10-28-2021  I needed some spray paint for the Comet's cowl, of course Home Depot had one I wanted and Walmart had the other.  This picture is Mt Solo from the Walmart parking lot.

I set up my paint booth after we got home and painted it.  The Walmart can is on the left and the Home Depot is on the right.  Same brands, Rust-Oleum and one says Cherry and the other says Cherry Red.  I ended up using the one on the left as it combines primer and paint.
10-29-2021  We were up early this morning as I had my two week checkup at Kaiser Sunnyside.  I checked out fine and now can do anything that doesn't bother me.  Now they will just keep track of my progress by Ultrasounds and hopefully those can be done in Longview.  We stopped at the Vancouver Costco on the way home and I got my walking exercise for the day which led to an hour nap after we got home.  This evening I fitted the cowl to the Comet and it looks like I got a pretty good color match between the paint and Ultracote covering.


No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...