Saturday, April 2, 2016

Civil War

After a slow start, I finally decided to mow around noon.  There were several areas that I did not do last time so I hit them first.  The lawn turned out looking pretty good.
While Vera was out taking pictures she spotted Steve and Dianne's new pickup and went over to get a picture of it and them.
After I finished mowing we went for a walk on the trails and I picked up the game camera to see what was on it.
It was the normal stuff, deer, raccoon, coyotes, the Dolan's cat and me mowing.
 Mark Morris and RA Long were having the civil war game today.  James played great at first, he was 2 for 3 batting but they lost 4 to 0.
Steve and Dianne came to the game also.  Afterwards we stopped at Burgerville, their fresh strawberry milkshakes are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...