Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Physical Therapy, Hattie and Phone pictures.

9-23-2024 


I started my day behind that upper left window working out on a machine to get limbered up for my physical therapy.  10 minutes on it sure seems like a long time when you are doing it.  Since it was a 7AM appointment we went to breakfast afterwards.

9-24-2024

Laury sent me a "Happy Tuesday" picture today, Hattie really likes being outside.

I was out working on the motor home today and decided to take a picture up behind the front end.  I forgot the phone takes pictures out the back and got several nice pictures of the ground and battery before I figured out what was happening.  After aiming the phone the right way I never did get a picture that showed what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another busy week!

  9-30-2024 Today James and Henry took our old water heater to the dump.  I took this picture when he came by to give us the check for it.  ...