Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentines Day

This is how things looked this morning at eleven, I never did measure but it looked like we picked up a couple of more inches.
This is the second bucket of wood that I had packed over that didn't even make it into the house.
I went out to the shop and did some work on the nose gear retract fitting pieces around it so it is flush with the cowl.

The main reason I went out was so I could get this tin of candy for Vera that I picked up on Wednesday.  One of those rare times that I planned ahead.
Mona texted me some pictures today when she wished us Happy Valentines Day.  They have a lot of nice sunsets down there.
They have some cool lighting set up on different plants.
She also sent me a picture of Barry's new Massey Ferguson tractor.  The picture must have been right after they got it because Barry said he has it all scratched up now.  They were heading over to Dallan and Helen's later for Dallan's birthday dinner.  This evening we watched a bunch of shows on the DVR since the snow was blocking the Dish signal.  It was a nice relaxing day that we spent together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...