Thursday, October 29, 2020

Flying at Toledo

 

It turned out to be a great day for flying, warm and very little wind.  We had a good turnout, I believe there were ten flyers out there.
There were three of the Baby Blues flying today.
Gene #5 and Ken #2 during a slow pass.
Of course landings can get a little interesting when there are three planes all trying to land at once.
Bruce had his Stearman out today, that inspired me to get mine out of the motor home and fly it.  I ended up putting three flights on it during the day.
Mt St Helens had some snow last week but it was all gone today.
This is how it looked at five just before we left.  I had a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...