Sunday, June 9, 2013

It Flies

I got the first two flights on the P-51B today, I like the way it flies and it looks good in the air with the gear doors all closed.  Not that anyone noticed, but the doors and operating radiator door sure showed up for me.
I also got two of the best flights ever on Mario, I even landed on the runway both times.  It is a hand full to fly, so I am going to hang it up as a fond memory of Bill before I damage it.
We took the long way home along the Cowlitz River.  We stopped at the site of the old Olequa bridge, we spent a few minutes watching the river and taking pictures.  This is one of the piers on the West bank.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brakes and Flying

  Yes, yesterday I got the brake job on the Smart Car finished.  The left side went faster as I had all the tools out and knew how it came a...