Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Another busy week!

 9-30-2024

Today James and Henry took our old water heater to the dump.  I took this picture when he came by to give us the check for it.  I figured they would have to pay but it was taken as scrap metal.  I told him to keep the check and gave him a bonus for doing it.

When James got here this fawn and its mother were in the driveway.  Later as I was going to the shop the fawn was out there again.  I talked to it and it came a little closer before running into the brush.

10-4-2024

James came up after subbing at Castle Rock this morning and we had a really nice visit.

10-7-2024

Vera was out taking pictures of the leaves that are turning color today.  There would be a lot more leaves on the blueberries and the burning bush in the back ground if the deer didn't come by every couple of days and nibble on them.
The walnut tree sure showed up with the sun shining through its leaves.

10-8-2024

This is my project this week, the entry to the motor home.  The old carpet was faded and dirty so I ripped it all out.  I used left over tiles from when we did the kitchen and we are really happy with the way it turned out.  Today I added the hinges for the second step which lifts up to reveal a built in ice chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another busy week!

  9-30-2024 Today James and Henry took our old water heater to the dump.  I took this picture when he came by to give us the check for it.  ...