Friday, June 9, 2023

Game Camera and Helicopter plus some forgotten pictures.

 I brought the game camera in a couple of days ago and downloaded the pictures off of it.  It had been out there for two months.

I like this spot, I got more pictures of activity than any place I have had it before.

All the pictures of coyotes were at night.
Of course I got some of myself mowing or walking by.
This doe and I believe last years fawn were in several sets of pictures.  The camera is set to take three pictures each time it senses motion. 
It is nice to see the neighborhood kids using our trails.  I gave them permission to ride on them and they have done some clean up of the winter storm damage. 
The adults use them also.
Me again, I usually run over them after mowing as the sticks and cones clean the inside of the mower deck.  The mower is twenty two years old and there is no sign of rust in the mower deck.
This is the first time I have gotten a picture of a rabbit.  When I put it back I aimed it a little lower so maybe I will get more next time.

5-28-2023
This is the shop when we put the flag up for memorial day.
I took some pictures of the rhodendrons after taking the flag picture.
This is one of the cluster of blooms.

6-8-2023
Yesterday I flew the helicopter three times.  Josie and Aunt came over during the second flight and watched.  Then I took them in and showed them all the planes.

6-9-2023
This is Laury's Happy Friday picture.  She said Josie loved making cupcakes for her birthday.  I sure enjoy getting these pictures, they are a great way to start the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brakes and Flying

  Yes, yesterday I got the brake job on the Smart Car finished.  The left side went faster as I had all the tools out and knew how it came a...