Sunday, March 24, 2019

Quad on the roof!

We provided snacks after church today.  After we got home I flew the quad and was playing around trying to blow leaves off the roof when I tipped it over.  This is after I turned it over and unhooked the battery.
 I turned around and took a couple of pictures, it was a beautiful day!
This is the first time I have seen Parker's from up here.
I brought the leaf blower along since the roof needed blowing off.  After blowing it off I had to blow off the decks because that is where the majority of it landed.  The quad wasn't hurt so flew it again after I finished but I stayed away from the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brakes and Flying

  Yes, yesterday I got the brake job on the Smart Car finished.  The left side went faster as I had all the tools out and knew how it came a...