Friday, September 4, 2015

Fog!
















I was surprised to see fog Thursday morning, it has been quite a while since I last noticed it.  It was also 42 degrees out, or as Vera said "Only 10 degrees above freezing!".  We went to one garage sale this morning and I found some storage bins for the shop.  I was due for my blood test and I was about out of cereal, so we went to Longview from there.  Later, I did some work on the new nose gear retract and then went in to watch the Seahawks game this evening.

Friday, it was almost noon before I got away from the computer.  I did a little more work on the nose gear, then UPS delivered the belt for the mower so I went out to install it.  It went pretty good until I dropped the belt retainer.  I tried to find it with the magnet, but didn't have any luck, so we cleaned out all the grass clippings around the transmission and there it was in plain sight.  After I got it back together, I used the mower to pick up leaves.  While I was mowing, Vera stopped me and pointed out the traffic on the road was stopped.  I ran down to Eddie's to take a look and there was a school bus vs car accident right by Bob and Cathy's driveway!  Lots of police cars and traffic only getting by in one lane.  I talked to Cathy later and she said they put one person from the car in handcuffs and took him away.  She said two others were transported by ambulance.  It was three hours before they got things cleared out.  We picked a few apples later and Vera made a great tasting apple dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...